Sunday, June 29, 2008

FORE!

Dean took Ben shopping a couple of weekends ago for a new baseball mitt and came home with, among many other things, golf clubs for Ben! They are so cute and Dean has been eager to take Ben to the driving range to try them out. Today after church, they seized the opportunity and headed to the Brickyard. They were gone for several hours and both boys reported that the afternoon was well spent and a lot of fun! I can't believe Ben is old enough to go golfing with Daddy!

For the record, Joe and I spent a lovely afternoon ourselves running errands and cleaning the house. What fun!

2 comments:

Brother Pete said...

I love it!!! BUT ------

Shouldn't you be taking him fishing like I tried to teach you?

By the way, thanks Mel for doing this site, I really enjoy it.

Love you all!

Dean, Mel, Ben and Joey said...

Thanks Pete! I'm so glad to know you check it! Love you and Tammy too!